Reid’s Automotive is looking for a dependable and skilled auto mechanic to be part of their team of service technicians. This individual will ideally have his Virginia State Inspection certification and will be in good standing. In addition a work history consisting of at least 3 years of automotive service work is preferred.
At Reid’s Automotive we offer competitive pay, a respectful working environment and paid vacation time. If you believe you have something to contribute to our talented team we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
- Diagnose vehicles based on observational and mechanical testing as well as information provided by the customer
- Perform Virginia State Inspections
- Repair vehicles based on the diagnosed issues and repair estimate
- Test drive vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist
- Describe vehicle’s condition to customer and answer any follow-up questions
Auto Mechanic Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- Licensed Virginia State Inspector
- ASE certification preferred but not required
- 3+ years of automotive repair experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Team oriented easy to get along with
- Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs
- Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
- Must have their own selection of basic tools needed for auto repair
Apply by completing the form below or by calling Reid’s Automotive and requesting an interview.